четвъртък, 17 декември 2009 г.

If I have to be...

If I have to be your best friend
If that’s all that I can get
Then I’ll take the job with honor
I’ll be the best one yet.
I’ll offer you my shoulder
I’ll show you how I care
I’ll be there when you need me
I’m not going anywhere.
If I have to be your best friend
The one who hears you cry
Then I’ll take the job with honor
I will take the job with pride
My love for you is stronger
Than you ever know
But for you to ever love me
I will have to let you go
You need time to find your purpose
You need time to sort your thoughts.
But when the course has ended
And the race is finally run
Remember it’s your best friend
Who has loved you from day one.

2 коментара:

  1. Да, и на мен много ми харесва и бих искала да знам кой е автора :) Истината е, че открих това стихотворение в един учебник по английски език и се влюбих в него, но не разбрах чие е. Радвам се, че още някой го е оценил.

    ОтговорИзтриване